Sunday, April 5, 2009

Exciting News

For those who read this, (I dont know who reads this generally), but you notice I dont post on Sunday's because generally I am too busy, tired, etc. But, my wife and I wanted to be able to share our exciting news with everyone. So, I thought it would be good to write this today.

My wife and I are expecting our first baby in October 2009. We are really excited about this, but also nervous as it is a major adjustment. That along with the fact we dont have our families near us. That is one of the hardest things about this, but know that our church supports us in all things. Anyway, that is our exciting news, I would love to hear any comments you migt have. Thanks

6 comments:

Brenda Kronemeijer-Heyink said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm excited for you!

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Sleep now while you can, & do all the "for me" things you want to do like reading & going out w/ the guys (Brenda- read "girls") b/c it's alot harder to later!

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Oh, & don't believe all that "eating for 2 thing b/c your baby is only the size of a tennis ball... I don't think a tennis ball needs its own 3 course dinner (but it definately needs another dessert!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, guys, have a great time getting to know the little one as it grows. My most spiritual moments have been the birth of my kids.

miraculous.

Nevada said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Sara Zondag said...

Congratulations guys!! Just happend to open up you blog today and catch up with your lives. We have been procatstinating telling you also that we are expecting!! Surprise surprise. Our little miracle baby is due the first week of August. It has been a marvelous journey thus far in the pregnancy. A couple weeks ago we went for the 21 wk ultrasound and saw him/her for the 3rd time. It was great. William has already felt the baby kick a couple of times. Would love to hear more from you guys. Not sure of the email address. Ours is the same.