Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation

The last couple of weeks have been really busy. I had a funeral last week and a wedding tomorrow. I am really looking forward to my vacation in a couple of days. Tomorrow my parents should arrive maybe late morning, or early afternoon. On Monday we are heading up to Banff National Park. This will be my first time in Banff in the Summer since 1996. My parents have never been, so it should be pretty good. On Wednesday we are heading into Calgary to go to the Stampede. Friday we head home, but on Saturday we will head to Waterton National Park and check out some of the sights there.

I know my parents are really looking forward to this, It has almost been a year since we last saw them, which is the longest time I have gone without seeing them. They left California at 3:30 am on Thursday, and left again from Utah at 5:30 this morning. I think they really want to get here! Anyway, I hope the weather holds up and I am sure we will have a good time no matter what.

No comments: