Monday, September 15, 2008

New Puppy


Well, it has been a while again since I wrote. Things have been a bit busy since we got home from Ontario two weeks ago. Last week I was golfing at a Christian School golf tournament and a Pastor from another church had a heart attack and died on the course. It was pretty tragic. As a result, I was asked last week to do a wedding this past Saturday. It ended up being a good thing.

But the other things that will keep us busy for the next while is the fact we got a new puppy. She is only 8 weeks old and she is a Weimaraner. So now we have the fun task of house training her. I think it will go okay as I work out of the house, but we need to train her to be okay when we are not home as well, that will be the interesting part. Anyway, this is a fun time now for us. I am looking forward to it! Another new challenge.

No comments: