Thursday, January 29, 2009

Funny

For the past couple of months I have been going to a bakery/cafe in the town close by. I usually go there in the afternoon and take books along to do some studying, or preparing. It is a nice little place that has pretty good treats and good coffee. Usually every day at 4, there is a group of guys that come in for coffee. Now, I dont usually talk with them, but one time I introduced myself to some of them at one point.

Last week, I was sitting there preparing for one of my sermons and they came in again. What was so funny was as I was sitting there you can sort of hear what they say, but its not like I am trying to listen in. But, one guy, was saying something and he used the "F" word to describe something. When he did this, I heard someone else kind of shush him. He was like what!? The guy whispered something, and I think he was informing the man that I was a pastor.

The reason I find this funny is it isn't like I am their pastor. But, the fact that they know that, they tried to quiet one guy from swearing. Anyway, I find that amusing.

No comments: