Tuesday, December 16, 2008

White Christmas

In the 10 years since I have moved from California, I have not had a white Christmas yet. The main reason was that each Christmas I still went home, so of course there was no snow. But this is the third year that I am in an area where it is possible to have a white Christmas. I guess the questions I am asking is, what constitutes a white Christmas?

What I mean is this, does it have to actually be snowing on Christmas day for it to be considered a white Christmas? Or does it mean that there has to be snow around, like on the ground for it to be considered a white Christmas? If the answer is the latter, then I think I am guaranteed my first white Christmas ever. If it is the former, then that will have to be determined yet. The way the weather is now, I think we are guaranteed snow on the ground at least. So, I guess I will see if it is worth all the hype...finally.

1 comment:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Snow on the ground definately counts as a white Christmas, but don't be fooled, my friend. There's bound to be a Chinook before Christmas!